Monday, December 30, 2013

Brainstorming on living room decorating ideas

I've already posted about my very strong desire for built-in bookcases in the living room which, unfortunately, are going to have to wait due to more of those pesky budget constraints.  To brighten my mood, I've been looking at some decorating ideas for the room.  Right now, paint and curtains are about all I'll actually be purchasing for the living room (and maybe an area rug if Craigslist or the local antique stores come through for me...really cheap).

So many beautiful ideas!





















 I actually have these curtains from my previous home; however, I don't have enough panels for the living room in this house:(  I absolutely LOVE them and am going to have to work them in somewhere...


I just love the slipcovers and ruffles.  The white damask.  The pops of pink and red.  The shabby chic and farmhouse furniture.  The loads of books and built-in's.  The floral prints and buffalo checks.  So much comfy, cozy beauty!  I ride the line between English Country and French Country decor....

No comments:

Post a Comment