Tuesday, December 10, 2013

After pictures of the kitchen. Finally.


Time for some after pics of the kitchen! 



Lest I forget, a "before" reminder:



LOVE having the stove moved to the outside wall!  HUGE difference!  Finally a gas stove too -- it's been on my "dream kitchen wish list" for 4 houses now.  Simply put, it's awesome:)

My big splurge -- the long-dreamt about farmhouse sink.... so happy with it!  I found the fabric for the sink skirt on Ebay, the wool rug at an area antique store and the island was a long-ago purchase from my years in New York.  So wonderful when everything comes together!

I was a little worried about loosing that window, but really don't miss it now.  We added a mudroom on to the back where there was just a small open porch before so the window really had to go. I've been adding various open shelving ideas to my Pinterest account for such a long time, I just knew this was the perfect spot for them.  The silver could stand some polishing I see....




Pricing breakdown to follow.  When I find it..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment