Monday, November 4, 2013

Kitchen frustration. On to the bedroom

A bit frustrated with the kitchen right now (I'm not a patient person).  I've narrowed down all my ideas, talked it over with the contractor, made some changes (curses to the budget!) and am now waiting on the things I've ordered to arrive so we can get started!  What to do in the meantime?  Start the ideas coming for the bedrooms and baths of course!  Let's start with my master bedroom....





 Great wall color!

 I definitely need a comfy reading/snuggling chair!

 So sweet for a little nook!
 

 Like the idea of just wallpapering the headboard wall.

 So perfect in every way...

 Wainscoting and wallpaper maybe?


 Fabulous headboard and drapes!


 Love the coziness of built-in's in a bedroom!

 A pretty accent chair is a must.

 Pretty, romantic drapes.

Another wallpaper accent wall idea.  The linen slipcovered lampshade is lovely too.


Oohh, so excited now!


No comments:

Post a Comment